Scientific Collaboration Networks
For a number of presentations I have created tree graphs showing the
shortest pathways in the scientific collaboration network
between myself and members of the audience.
These graphs enable an upper bound for a person's Erdös Number
to be obtained:
- Departments of Mathematical Physics and Condensed-Matter Theory,
Imperial College, London:
- Department of Physics, University of Sapienza, Rome, Italy
- CECAM Workshop: Metastability and Landscapes in Complex Systems,
Lyons, France (May 2003):
- Complexity, Metastability and Nonextensivity, Erice, Italy (July 2004):
- Gordon Research Conference on Molecular and Ionic Clusters,
Aussois, France (September 2004):
nErdös < nDoye + 4
as my Erdös Number is three.